Savannah GA Social Security office at 430 Mall Boulevard assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens. They also maintain earnings records for workers under their Social Security numbers and administrate the Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. Social Security Answers is here to help. Ask your question
Social Security Administration
430 Mall Boulevard #1, Savannah, GA 31406 (866) 366-4923
Local Number 1-866-366-4923 National Toll-Free 1-800-772-1213 TTY 1-912-353-9797
MON: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; TUES: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; WED: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM; THUR: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; FRI: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; SAT & SUN: CLOSED
THE OFFICE IS LOCATED ON THE CORNER OF MALL BOULEVARD AND HODGSON MEMORI AL DRIVE IN THE OGLETHORPE OFFICE PARK.
Savannah GA Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Savannah GA Social Security office can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Savannah GA Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in Savannah GA Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Savannah GA social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Find more Georgia Social Security Office Locations.