Thomasville GA Social Security office at 404 North Broad St assign Social Security numbers to U.S. Citizens. They also maintain earnings records for workers under their Social Security numbers and administrate the Supplemental Security Income program for the aged, blind and disabled. Social Security Answers is here to help. Ask your question
US Social Security Administration
404 North Broad Street, Thomasville, GA 31792 (229) 226-5078
Local Number 1-888-491-1886 National Toll-Free 1-800-772-1213 TTY 1-229-226-4338
MON: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; TUES: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; WED: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM; THUR: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; FRI: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; SAT & SUN: CLOSED
FROM N FOLLOW US 19S TO EXIT US84 BR W RIGHT ONTO SMITH AVE. GO THROUGH RED LIGHT CROSSING PINETREE BLVD. OFFICE IS ON THE LEFT. FROM W FOLLOW BUSINESS HWY 84E TO SMITH AVE. TAKE LEFT ON SMITH AVE TRAVEL ABOUT 1.8 MILES. OFFICE IS ON THE RIGHT. FROM S FOLLOW HWY 319 N TO INTERSECTION OF JACKSON ST AND MADISON TURN RIGHT ON MADISON. TURN LEFT ON SMITH AVE/US84 BR E. CONTINUE 1.8 MILES. OFFICE IS ON RIGHT FROM E FOLLOW US 84 W INTO THOMASVILLE. CROSS OVER US 19. GO THROUGH RED LIGHT CROSSING PINETREE BLVD. OFFICE IS ON THE LEFT
Thomasville GA Social Security Office Tips:
- Show Up Early: Thomasville GA Social Security office can sometimes be crowded. You must understand every person needs to provide Social Security number when required by a business or government entity. So a lot of people may be at the Social Security office with questions or concerns related to their Social Security number or benefits.
- Be prepared to wait: With lots of people at your local Thomasville GA Social Security office, if you are late you will have to wait. the best way to avoid the long lines at the social security office is to get to the office early.
- Be prepared with your Documents: If you are applying for your Social Security Card or any other Social Security issues, be sure to take with you all your required documents.
- Bring a snack: With the often long wait, you may get hungry. If you do, you can snack while you wait in Thomasville GA Social Security office. You don’t want to miss your number being called because you went out to buy a snack.
- Keep a Cool Head: With lots of people at the Social Security office waiting to be seen it’s easy to get frustrated and loose you cool. Remember that the Thomasville GA social security office counselors are there to assist you. Keeping a cool head and being courteous will help speed the process along. Above all, enjoy the day. You may meet meet a friend while you wait.
Find more Georgia Social Security Office Locations.